Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We are blushing!



I was reading legendary Jonathan's blog this morning and found an entry that made me blush! Thanks Jonathan for your compliment on our Google Maps for mobile product. I use Google Maps on my BlackBerry® too! And yes the word "cool" doesn't do it justice. I liked that description of it better and thought I would share it with our customers as well.

Have you tried Google Maps on your mobile? If not, try it now and don't forget it's free. Google Maps for mobile works on many mobile devices including devices connected to the BlackBerry Enterprise Server. You can find more details here and for corporate users here.

At Google we have a core philosophy that states - "You don't need to be at your desk to need an answer". You will find our Google Search Appliance and Google Apps products provide mobile access as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...