Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bulletin of the Evangelical Theological Society to be placed online

I have received permission from the Evangelical Theological Society to reproduce any (or all) of the articles from the Bulletin of the Evangelical Theological Society. Currently only the Journal of the Society is available on the ETS website - and this only to subscribers. I am presently considering which articles to place on-line first (there is a cost factor involved as I have to buy photocopies from Tyndale House library - unless someone would like help by sending me copies). If anyone has a preference as to which them would like to see on-line first please add a comment to this post - if you can say why you think it should be given priority, so much the better, but I won't insist on this. I would like to to take this opportunity to thank the ETS Committee for their kind permission to reproduce this material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...