Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Help Requested with "The Harvester" Journal

I would like to ask your help in locating copies of the journal The Harvester. While searching for articles by F F Bruce published in this journal I was unable to locate a full set anywhere in the British Library system. Significantly both the Brethren Archive at the John Rylands Library University of Manchester and Tyndale House Library in Cambridge both lack a complete set. Leaving aside my own plans to digitise some of these articles, it is important that a this material be available to those wishing to read it and that it not be lost.

It maybe that you - or someone you know - might have some issues of The Harvester that you no longer have use for that you would be prepared to donate. I am happy to co-ordinate any donations and to forward them to the libraries mentioned above and distribute any spare copies to UK Bible Colleges. Let me know if you can help with this. If you live outside of the UK, you might want to donate spare copies you have to a library in your own country.

I've had little time to blog recently due to the summer harvest on my allotment and family commitments. I am planning to visit the Tyndale Library on 15th August to gather some more material to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...