Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Paddle To Seattle - The Official Trailer

Last week I posted about an excellent looking paddling documentary that is making the festival rounds called Paddle To Seattle. It;s the story of two adventurers, J.J. Kelley and Josh Thomas, who paddled from Alaska to Seattle in hand carved Pygmy kayaks, a journey of more than 1300 miles that took three months to complete.

When I posted that story I linked to a video clip that gave us a brief glimpse of what the film is about, but today we have the official trailer. Check it out below and keep your eyes peeled for this film. The buzz on it is incredibly high, and I can't wait to see it for myself.

Paddle to Seattle Trailer from Ben Gottfried on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...