Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Australian Biblical Review to be placed on-line


I am delighted to announce that executive Fellowship for Biblical Studies Inc. has granted me permission to place on-line articles from the Australian Biblical Review that are more than five years old. This is subject to individual permission of the authors of the articles. In addition they have agreed to send me almost a complete run of back-issues to work on.


Naturally I am overjoyed to see another journal being made available, not least because it will allow me to add more international balance to the material  host by including the works of Australian biblical scholars. I would like to ask your help in tracking down authors of the articles and making this information known to them, as obtaining appropriate copyright permission will be essential. An index of back issues is available here. I will produce my own table of contents in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...