Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Evangelical Quarterly Digitisation Project

Over the past few years I have placed online a table of contents and number of articles from the journal Evangelical Quarterly for which my site now serves as the official archive [click on Archives link]. I am now working more systematically to place on-line as many articles as possible from the 1960's up to 2005. In order to do this I will be attempting to contact the authors (or their literary executors if deceased). 

As you can imagine this is going to take some time, as hundreds of people will need to be traced. For that reason I am asking for your help. If know personally any author of an EQ article dating from this period please bring this project to their attention and request that they contact me at rob (at) biblicalstudies.org.uk - even if permission is to be refused. Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...