Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

Video- Democratic Congressman Peter Defazio On Obama's Job Peformance 'Not So Good'

Video below is Democratic Congressman Peter Defazio discussing obama's reelection chances, his job performance, his lack of leadership ability and his broken promises to his party.









Via Portland News Channel 8, KGW.com:



Asked whether he thought the President had a shot at re-election, Defazio was skeptical.



"At this point it pretty much depends on how far out there the Republican nominee is. You know with a respectable--someone who is a little bit toward the middle of the road--Republican nominee, he’s going to have a very tough time getting re-elected," said DeFazio.



He’s also not convinced the President will do well in Oregon.



"I believe Oregon is very much in play. I mean we are one of the harder hit states in the union, particularly my part of the state. I've just done six town hall meetings, have seven to go but people are shaking their heads and saying 'I don't know if I’d vote for him again.'" Defazio said.



Asked if he was surprised, the congressman shrugged.



"Not at all," DeFazio said. "One guy asked me, 'Give me 25 words what he's about and what he’s done for me.' I’m like, 'It could have been worse."




Obama's reelection campaign platform just went from "Hope and Change" to "It could be worse".



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...