Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Themelios to Become a Free on-line Journal

Last March Michael Pahl broke the news that the Gospel Coalition has reached an agreement with the UK's Universities and Colleges Christian Fellowship (UCCF) to take over the publication of the student journal Themelios. Under the editorship of D.A. Carson it is hoped that the majority* of previously published articles and all new articles will be available on-line free of charge. Although we still await an official announcement to this effect (please correct me if I missed it) I am delighted by this news. For several years now my site has been in the somewhat odd position of hosting the only on-line source of information about Themelios. Accordingly I have ceased placing new articles on my site and am looking forward to be able to link to the rest as they appear. When I hear officially from the Gospel Coalition, I will announce it here.
* Some have since been reprinted elsewhere and cannot be reprinted without another publishers permission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...