Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Articles in other Languages? That's a Good Idea

I am in the early stages of discussions with someone who is wanting to translate some of the articles from Themelios into Spanish. For some time I have had it on my heart to increase the number of people able to benefit from the material I have online. I currently get visitors from all but about 6 countries around the world (around 1,600 visits a day on http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/ at present), but I am aware that the content is only accessible to those who can read English. I am also aware that I lack the ability to do this myself. I therefore look forward to seeing how this develops and hope that tranlations into other languages, such as French, Portuguese, Mandarin and Cantonese (the list could be extended), might also become a reality. If you know of anyone willing to do this kind of work please let me know [rob(at)biblicalstudies.org.uk].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...