Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Your Prayer Support Requested for Theology on the Web

It has been almost 9 years since the launch of the first of my "Theology on the Web" sites and they now receive around a million visitors each year around the globe. In order to take their development on to the next stage I would like to gather a group of people around me who share the vision (as stated on their homepages) and who are prepared to support myself and my family in prayer. I have therefore have set up an mailing list for the purpose of sharing prayer requests with supporters.


You can subscribe to this list by sending an e-mail to:


listserver(a)robibrad.demon.co.uk [remember to substitute a @ for (a) ]


with the subject: subscribe supporters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...