Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!!

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy holiday season. It has been another great year of adventure, bot for me personally and for the outdoor community as a whole, and I'm already looking forward to some interesting and exciting developments and opportunities for 2010.

Over the next week and a half or so, I'll be enjoying some down time from work, and hopefully getting out to enjoy some hiking, while having fun with friends and family. Because of this, updates will most likely be sporadic in the next few days. I hope that everyone else will enjoy the holidays as well, and will have the opportunity to have some fun and relaxation as 2009 comes to and end.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...