Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

RV Cooking Show - RV Kitchen Pantry Items & Great Grilling

Greetings campers,

It’s official…summer is here…and you know what that means…grilling season is upon us! Many of us can’t wait to pack the camper, set up in our favorite RV park or campground (found at Go Camping  America, perhaps?), break out the grill and kick back. Several of you have written asking me about what I pack in the RV Cooking Show kitchen. We’ve already seen what pots and pans I like have on hand, now we’ll talk about the eats.

In this episode I’ll give you a sneak peek inside my RV kitchen pantry and spend some quality time talking about what I find essential to carry with me in my RV kitchen cupboard. I’ve even developed a checklist that you can print out and make your own. You can find it here.
 
Once we get everything put away we’ll go outside and grill. On the menu today is a terrific grilled portabella mushroom "burger", amazing "stewed" grilled blue cheese tomatoes, and a potato chip salad. Watch this episode of my RVTV below and go ahead, try a test batch before you hit the road. I won’t tell!
 


Spend some quality time finding your perfect camping spot or picking up some helpful RV and camping tips on the tabs at the top of this page. 'Tis the season!

Evanne
http://www.rvcookingshow.com/


PS – Print two copies of the recipes – one for your camping trip and one for your home recipe box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...