Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An Appearance on Cooper's Kitchen

The appearance I made on the new webseries Cooper's Kitchen back in early March is now airing. The star of the show is award-winning country music recording artist Cooper Boone and we had a blast. I actually got to grind a Pat LaFrieda brisket-and-clod combo on camera and it turned out well. Check out the part where I stick my fingers into the meat grinder without the use of the supplied 'stomper'. Kitchenaid will love this one.

Also don't miss my somewhat ridiculous backup guitar and singing on Ramblin' Man. I sort of forgot that the show ends with Cooper singing with his guests. I had fun though and actually don't look half stupid. (notice the grinder peeking into the shot below)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...