Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baptist Review of Theology now available on-line

I happened to come across a request for two articles from the Baptist Review of Theology on the Association of British Theological and Philosophical Libraries (ABTAPL) list. I contacted Professor Stanley K. Fowler, Academic Dean of Heritage Seminary in Ontario and asked if he would consider allowing me to place the journal on-line. Professor Fowler not only agreed to do so, but kindly provided me with an almost complete set of the journal to scan. The series lacks only issue 3.1 - perhaps someone has a copy that they could loan me to finish the set? You can access the Table of Contents here.

The journal only ran between 1991 and 1998 and contains a number of interesting articles, including one in French by Don Carson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...