Search This Blog

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tyndale Bulletin to be put on-line this year

In November 2005 Mark Goodacre noted in his blog that he never consulted Tyndale Bulletin "because of its weak on-line presence". I have heard that this is about to change and that later this year the complete run of Tyndale Bulletin will be available on-line to subscribers (with new editions appearing after one year). When it appears I will of course be linking to this articles from my sites, but in the mean-time I have been given permission to host 10 articles from the journal. The first four are now available, 3 on www.biblicalstudies.org.uk and one on www.earlychurch.org.uk (see my other blog for details).

Edwin M. Yamauchi, "Magic in the biblical world," Tyndale Bulletin 34 (1983): 169-200.

John F. Maile, "The Ascension in Luke-Acts," Tyndale Bulletin 37 (1986): 29-59.

Thomas Renz, "Proclaiming the future: history and theology in prophecies against Tyre," Tyndale Bulletin 51.1 (2000): 17-58.

The remaining articles will appear as I receive permission from the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...