Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Commentary: A change of heart on illegal immigration

This is a good example of why immigrants are needed here, and one man's proof that they are not taking jobs away from citizens. - - Donna Poisl

By Bob Ray Sanders, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram

The phone call at home Sunday evening didn't begin with "Hello" or "How are you doing?"

Instead, the caller blurted out, "I've had a change of heart. I've seen the light."

I instantly recognized the voice, and I knew he was not talking about a sudden religious conversion but for the life of me couldn't imagine what he meant.

Mark [not his real name] is my most conservative friend who argues with me about many issues, so he could have been referring to a number of issues.
Click on the headline above to read the rest of this story! This is only a small part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...